The small mosque, situated on southwestern of the Covered
Market (Bedesten), was built by Aksebe Sultan, who was the first headmen of
Alanya Castle. Written in inscription of the small mosque “God knows secrets of
the heavens and earths. Small mosques of Allah are constructed by those who
believe in him and eternity. In 1230, poor man Aksebe who needs of God’s mercy
in the days of great Sultan Alaeddin, built it”.
Exterior of the structure is made from stone and interior
from brick, consisting of two rooms. One of the rooms is a small mosque and
another is the section of Akşebe’s and a few owner of unknown’s grave. Ruined
minaret was laid with red brick from the upper part of the body.